[Emeriti-faculty] Freeman Dyson lecture - Oct. 1

Friends,

I have just been informed that Freeman Dyson will indeed be visiting Tufts, and giving the Snyder Lecture.  He'll be speaking on Thursday, October 1, 4:30-6:00 in Cabot Auditorium.  His topic for the talk is "Nukes and Genomes: Two Genies out of the Bottle."

Tickets will be required, but are free, and Dean Glaser will happily provide them to those interested in attending, including sending someone from Dowling to distribute them to students (grad and undergrad) in appropriate classes.  If you would like tickets and/or would welcome such a distribution in your class, please let me know and I'll pass the word.

Save the date!

Roger

begin:vcard
fn:Roger G. Tobin
n:Tobin;Roger G.
org:Tufts University;Dept. of Physics and Astronomy
adr;dom:;;4 Colby St.;Medford;MA;02155
email;internet:roger tobin tufts edu
title:Professor and Department Chair
tel;work:617-627-5461