Subject: 2009 Matriculation Ceremony--message sent on behalf of James Glaser, Dean of Undergraduate Education
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 10:25:01 -0400
From: Ferguson, Joanne <Joanne Ferguson tufts edu>

TO:                              Department Chairpersons, Arts & Sciences and Engineering

FROM:                        James M. Glaser, Dean of Undergraduate Education

DATE:                        August 2009

SUBJECT:                  MATRICULATION EXERCISES

*****************************************************************************************************************************

Matriculation exercises are scheduled for Wednesday, September 2, 2009, at 1:45 p.m., on the lawn between Ballou Hall and Bendetson Hall.

We wish to invite you as chair to participate.  Please urge your colleagues to take part in the processional as well, since we would like to have at least two representatives from each department.  Academic dress is recommended.  Members of the faculty should assemble at 1:30 p.m. behind Ballou Hall.  Please note that the first faculty meeting of the year follows the ceremony.

Please let Joanne Ferguson (joanne ferguson tufts edu) know by August 21 who will be representing your department.

Students and parents appreciated last year's ceremony.  We are grateful to those of you who participated and hope that we have a great faculty turnout on September 2nd.

begin:vcard
fn:Roger G. Tobin
n:Tobin;Roger G.
org:Tufts University;Dept. of Physics and Astronomy
adr;dom:;;4 Colby St.;Medford;MA;02155
email;internet:roger tobin tufts edu
title:Professor of Physics
tel;work:617-627-5461