From: Roth, Hope
Sent: Friday, April 03, 2009 4:57 PM
To: Zachary Amato; Classroom Support
Cc: gayle grant tufts edu
Subject: RE: Robinson 253 Projector

Hi Gayle,

Just to reiterate what we talked about when I stopped by, one of the
buttons on the wall panel is broken. I pulled the panel off to take a
look at it, but it will need to be serviced by the vendor.

The good news is, the room is still covered under our service contract.
Physical damage is usually not covered... but I convinced them that it
should be because there is no outward damage. They will be sending a
tech out to take a look at it. The ticket number is 9198.

The bad news, the first availability that they have when the room is
actually open is noon on Thursday. That room didn't have many open
blocks of time, so we had to settle for a later date. I'll try to sneak
in earlier in the week to see if we can get some sort of temporary
solution. In the meantime, I will send an email out to our list letting
people know that the room is currently down for users who need a
computer.

Best,
Hope.

Hope Roth