[Emeriti-faculty] Equipment in Robinson 253

Hi Faculty:

IT Classroom support person was in on Friday at 4:15 for the computer and LCD projector in Robinson 253. Bad news, laptop or desk computer is not working. The good news, VCR still works. They need to call the vendor to come in and fix it. No timetable yet but please plan on using our LCD projector at least on Monday and Tuesday. I'll let you know what is happening as soon as I know.

Gayle