   Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 08:58:31 -0500
   From: Susan DeAmato <Susan DeAmato tufts edu>
Subject: Region IV Science Fair

Good Morning Professor,

I work over in the Community Relations department with Barbara Rubel.

Somerville High School has requested that we help find them faculty from the Sciences to judge the Region IV Science Fair taking place Saturday,
March 21, 2009. Attached is a flier soliciting judges with more
information.

Barbara suggested you might be willing to judge at the fair or someone
in your department might be interested in judging.  Please feel free to
share this with your department and please let me know if you have any questions or are interested.

Best,
--
Susan DeAmato
Community Relations