[Emeriti-faculty] Schedule for our first interviewer, Patrick McDonald

Good Morning:

Our first guest for the interviews for the Astronomy position arrives Wednesday evening. Attached is a copy of the scehdule as of this morning. Please fill in a day,time and room you would like to interview in as soon as possible. I would like to send him a copy of this sometime today. Also, please let me know if you are available for dinner. Professor Gunther has volunteered and has suggested Diva in Davis Square. Thanks.
Gayle