[Emeriti-faculty] Tufts closing at Noon

Hi Faculty and Students:

I will not be in the office next week. I will be available by e-mail and try to get back to you as quickly as possible. Happy Holidays!

Gayle

The following announcement is on the Tufts homepage:

Announcements

Early Release Announcement: 12/19/08

Category: Closings

12.19.2008

To Members of the Tufts University Community:

In light of this afternoon's developing storm, the University is implementing its early release policy as of 12:00 noon today on all three Massachusetts campuses.

Classes, examinations, clinics, scheduled events, and related activities are expected to take place unless canceled with the authorization of the appropriate dean, executive associate dean, or vice president. Upon supervisory discretion, employees may be released early from work. Staff members released early will be paid for their usual hours, but employees who are required to work will not be paid any additional wages. Questions regarding the implementation of this policy should be directed to senior administrators within individual schools or divisions.