[Emeriti-faculty] Fwd: Part-time lecturer position in Physics at Brandeis, spring 09

----- Forwarded message from cbroderi brandeis edu -----
   Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2008 10:59:10 -0400
   From: Catherine Broderick <cbroderi brandeis edu>
Subject: Part-time lecturer position in Physics at Brandeis, spring 09
     To: "William P. Oliver" <william oliver tufts edu>

Dear Colleague

The Physics Department at Brandeis University has an opening for a part-time lecturer to teach a Junior/Senior level course on Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics in Spring 2009. If you know of any post-docs or research faculty members who may be interested, I would appreciate your bringing this to their attention. The course has three 50 minute meetings per week, and meets from 9:10 AM until 10:00 AM on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. The pay scale for this type of position usually ranges from $6,500 to $8,000, depending on the instructor?s experience level but it is negotiable. This opportunity may be appealing for post-docs trying to expand their teaching portfolio. If you have anyone interested in teaching this course, please have them contact me directly: bulbul brandeis edu <mailto:bulbul brandeis edu>

Thanking you

Sincerely

Bulbul Chakraborty

Professor and Chair

Martin Fisher School of Physics, Brandeis University, Waltham Ma 02454

781-736-2843

----- End forwarded message -----