[Emeriti-faculty] pictures for web site

Dear faculty members,

The web site committee (Gallagher, Napier, Oliver) is working with the AT division of UIT to create a new improved web site for the department.

According to the present plan, the new home page will include a photo showing an intriguing exciting research or educational activity being performed by some students and/or faculty members furthering the mission of our department. There will be an album of such pictures; when the homepage is refreshed a new picture will be selected from the album.

We need good pictures! Please send me (by next Wednesday Sept 17) any pictures you may have that would feature well on the new homepage.

Best regards,

Bill