[Emeriti-faculty] [Fwd: Leon's mom]

Good Morning:

I received this e-mail this over the weekend. Sorry it is so late.
Gayle
--- Begin Message ---
Hi Gayle,
I am sending you the information (below) about Leon's mother and our mourning period.  I don't know if anyone would be interested, but thought it would be good to have available for people.

Leon is doing as well as can be expected - death is so final, even when expected.  She was a grand, strong lady and we miss her dearly.
Joelle
(Leon's wife)

It is with great sadness that I inform you of the death of Esther Gunther
Wand, mother -in-law of Joelle Gunther. Ms. Gunther Wand passed away Thursday morning.
The funeral will be at Temple Emunah, 9 Piper Rd., Lexington, MA, Sunday at 1:00 PM followed by burial at Beth Israel Memorial Park in Waltham.
Visitation will be Sunday, Monday & Tuesday evenings from 7:00-9:30 PM with Minyan those evenings at 7:45 PM, at the Gunther home, 35 Woodcliffe Road, Lexington.

The family has requested that all donations be made to the Palliative Care Unit and Recreation Services at Hebrew Senior Life, 1200 Center St., Boston.

--- End Message ---