Re: (ET) Tragedy in Iowa

No reason to scrap it but you are going to have to essentially completely
restore it.  All motors will need rebuilt with new bearings.  All
contactors will need replaced.  All wiring connections should be
disassembled & cleaned.  All switches will need spray cleaning or
replacement.

Mt EGT-150 is incredibly reliable as they had worked out all the bugs by
the time they came up with the simplified electronics in the later
machines.  But I've done Alltrax conversions, and they are next level
smooth and controllable and give better battery life as well.

Good luck!