(ET) Batteries

   I have 16 SinoPoly LiFePO4 prismatic cells.   3.2 VPC nominal, 100 ah.
I bought these new in 2019 for use in my Zeon Hustler.   One cell was bad
at the start.  Only able to produce about 50 ah.   I tried and tired to
buy a replacement cell to no avail.  I have about 250 cycles on these and
two more cells are looking iffy I think due to abuse caused by the bad
cell.  These cells can easily produce over 150 amps so not able to run an
Elec-Trak to do work but there was some discussion about making a pack
"just to move" a tractor around.   Anyway these are free to anyone that
wants to drive over and pick them up.   I'm in Bainbridge Township Ohio.
44023.  Rob Vasichek.  .
.                                                    (RAV DofTI)