(ET) A.C. Lectric Tractors

Hi everyone,

Does anyone happen to have contact info for Alan Lionudakis from A.C.
Lectric tractors? It looks like his business, which made updated Elec-Traks
with beefier frames that were backwards compatible with all Elec-Trak
accessories, is no longer operating. I doubt the old business email address
I have is still valid. A while back I’d considered purchasing one of his
machines, but it wasn’t the right time back then. That said, I’d be up for
buying one now. I know it’s a small-ish community so if anyone can steer me
in the right direction I’d certainly appreciate it.

Best,
Greg