(ET) E15 back on the road.

The E15 is working again. Turns out in addition to the SCR being bad the caps on the board were in pretty bad shape so I replaced several of them and it's a lot more happy. My guess is the old caps were limiting the gate current and thus limiting the SCR outputs so the contactor would not turn on. Now have speeds including the little delay to keep the tractor from going vertical if you slam the throttle to full.

Only problem was I had to widen the holes very slightly to fit the new capacitor lead diameters. Fortunately I have watch drills, so not a big problem.