Re: (ET) Cheap Chinese Contactors (another fail)

Interesting. I wonder if it's the same blower. Because I have a rebuilt battery pack I can tap off the rear batteries with no problems and because that's the only thing I ever use on the back (the tiller has a long cable to the front) I put the contactor on the blower frame itself.

Oddly enough I have a similar set up on the pressure washer system which is just an E12 shunt wound motor nailed to a generic 1500 PSI pressure washer cart. Mainly so I can turn the pressure washer on and off with a little local switch instead of having to go back to the tractor.

Works great and can run all day...