Re: (ET) battery pack capacity

It should have more usable capacity than a lead acid pack of similar AH rating.  Primarily, because you can't get all the AH out of lead acid when draining at a high rate, like blowing snow  Lithium doesn't care about the draw rate as much, almost all of the AH are available.

When I was blowing snow, the current draw was normally around 100A, unless it's very light / not a lot of snow.