https://freerangeelectric.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_8_14&products_id=147

Worst case, old relays get replaced with enclosed units; best case, glitch gets resolved and a bit of wiring gets cleaned up.

Darryl

On 2023-10-23 10:51 a.m., Darryl McMahon wrote:
Chris,

thanks for the suggestion. Much appreciated. I'll have a look at that in the next few days.

Darryl

On 2023-10-22 11:23 p.m., Chris Zach via Elec-trak wrote:
Hm. Could it be the edge connector on the big card 1? If the pins are dirty or loose the opening and closing of the front panel there could be allowing the tractor to work at random.

On my E15 I gave up on the long connector, cut the wires, and used a nice big molex plug with wires soldered right to the card. The card can come out if needed to fix, and the molex plug ensures a solid connection no matter what.