Re: (ET) 12V battery setup

Mike, if you only want to move the tractor for display purposes, I'd buy
or build a lithium 36V "suitcase pack"- IF you don't have a ready supply
of 20V or 36V("40V") lithium power tool batteries.  I've moved one with a
stack of 20V DeWalt power tool packs in a 2S configuration, but a 36V
battery in a portable configuration would also be useful for ET
accessories to be used away from the tractor.   I also made a portable
pack with a single stack of 5 salvaged Nissan LEAF modules.
Dewalt 20V batteries are safe discharging for several minutes at 10 amps,
so 5 of those in parallel, 2 in series would move the tractor around
nicely and even allow a 50 amp 36V load for demonstrating the mower in
'normal grass'.
Good Luck!-Jay Donnaway