(ET) 12M for sale ..... Location included

Sorry for not including the location …. This is in Ithaca, NY.

I have a 12M that I am parting with.  I got it as a project, but have not
got the time to pursue.  In rough shape, the motor was out (motor is with
the machine) when I got it, no batteries, and the steering needs work.
Tires are in good condition and I did replace a front tube.  Bringing it
up to members first, but will be placing on Craig’s List if no interest
here.  150$ as is, pick-up only as boxing it would be a real pain.

JP