(ET) two-stage snowblowers

Hi, John.  Are you modifying your regular elec-trak blower to make it
two-stage?  That sounds interesting.

I have a Bercomac two-stage blower on my Electric Ox.  It is a standard
unit adapted to have an electric motor instead of the usual PTO to the
tractor.  It works great, but it requires a lot of power.  I can send it
5kW.  If I could run it at 10kW, I could go through the snow twice as
fast.  But this would require a pretty serious redesign of the tractor.

                                        Ken