(ET) Elec-trak on Colorado front range

Is there anyone on this list on the Colorado Front Range?  I get the
feeling that almost all the interest is east of the Mississippi, so I'm
probably looking to find people out here I can contact off-list.

I've got an E12-M and some pieces I need to get rid of--mid-mount mower
deck, snow thrower, ancient Textron EZ-Go charger.  I had it working years
ago, but time got away from me.  I need to shed projects rather than
putting time into the E12-M.

It's unfortunate to be wedded to ICE for small-farm implements...it's an
unhappy marriage!  So I'm going to find my way back to electric but working
from smallest tools upward so far.
--
Dick Dunn          rcd talisman com          Hygiene, Colorado  USA