Re: (ET) Front mount mower design

I have had my E-15 since 1981 and love the easy access under shrubbery and
the ability to easily flip the deck vertically for cleaning and blade
maintenance. The large turning radius is all I have known and I have a
large enough lawn that it is a non-issue.
Bob McLane
Colchester, VT

Sent from my iPhone