(ET) Front mount mower design

Hey all,
I have an Allis Chalmers 2025033 mowing deck (42” cut, 3 blade, left hand
discharge) that I repowered with an E15 motor and I've been towing it
behind my E20 for a few years now. I don't have the biggest lawn so
turning is frequent, and I'm getting tired of maneuvering with the mowing
deck trailing behind me. Mid-mount is impossible due to my loader
subframe, so front mount it is.
Given I have the opportunity to design something new, I wanted to ask what
people like and dislike about the OEM front mount mower, so I can
incorporate that feedback into my design.
Thanks,Ben