(ET) 94 S-10 with Nissan pack

Chris

I follow you on the electrak list also and am intrigued with what you
mentioned about your 94 S-10 pack.  I am putting a 2003 S-10 back on the
electric road (updating certain aspects most notably the clutches system,
I prefer a clutch but we won’t go into that for now).  My final step that
I am entering is what to do for a pack.  The truck is designed for 20
T105’s (I love the old school, driveway conversions).  Have considered
doing something else.

Would it be possible to get information on what/how you did what you have?
 In the old days I would look it up on the photo album but . . .

Any thoughts or assistance would be helpful.

Jim Donovan
Westwood, KS
KCMO area