Re: (ET) Odd, E20 motor is having problems.

      An open field circuit comes to mind............

RJ

On 2/5/2023 6:51 PM, Chris Zach via Elec-trak wrote:
Tractor started "cogging" last week with the drive motor, then would not start. 36 volts at the armature, cruise locks in the right relays. Moved the pulley a bit and the motor started.

Great. Something is up in the motor. I'd guess brushes, but oddly enough I overhauled the motor in the last 10 years. Maybe 5. So something is odd.

Motor drop this week, will see what's up. Maybe I'll just swap in the motor from the E15.