(ET) BB600 NiCad batteries available

I'm going to be moving, and I need to find a new home for a bunch of BB600 flooded nickel-cadmium battery cells. These are 34 AH at 1.2 volts. They are quite rugged, last a long time, and tolerate both cold and deep discharge well. I have been using them to run my E-15 for years.

I have somewhere around 150 cells. Most of them are assembled into 9-cell blocks with nickel-plated interconnects. They are in Ithaca, NY.

If you are interested, or have any suggestions for where to advertise these, let me know. The BB600 email list is defunct.

thanks,

Steve Gaarder
gaarder ecovillage ithaca ny us