(ET) dimensions for a loader

Hello, this is my first post to the list. I have a small loader, and am wondering if it would fit on an Elec-Trak. I'm having difficulty finding dimensions and have never seen one in person (although if anybody's near Carlisle PA, I'd love to!). Distance between the loader arms is 22" and distance from the mounting brackets to the first bend is 48". Does that sound like it might be a reasonable size for an Elec-Trak? Are the dimensions for GE's loader available anywhere?

I appreciate any advice.

Tom