Re: (ET) Status update, bad but maybe not destroyed.

Latest update: Running with one pack works, but the high current drain of the deck plus going uphill will drain it pretty quickly. So I ran the pack down, then used a 3a 12 volt blower fan to take the batteries down to as low as possible, then recharged. Pack is pretty good.

I then attached the pack in the tool box and now I have 60ah. Tractor runs *much* happier and I haven't had to charge it yet. Then again I have been doing mostly hauling around. So things are improving.

Next week I'll work on pack number 3 (inside the rear box) but I think pack #4 is seriously damaged.