Re: (ET) Mower deck starting amps

 I picked up a recording DC amp meter last year.  Here are some readings I
took at about 4 samples a second.

Keep in mint the locked rotor amps will be very fast and hard to catch.
This part of the curve shows that it is back to running amps in about 2
seconds.

I might guess that the armatures have .07 ohms combined in parallel.
Ignoring the voltage drop in the battery amps = 36V+/.07 ohm= 514+ amps.
I am interested in trying new battery but have been worried about this
very issue if the BMS would be a problem.  What is the size of the battery
and rating of the BMS?
Rob

    On Tuesday, July 12, 2022, 04:02:29 PM EDT, james murray <jmurray1232