Re: (ET) Chainsaw çhain

Hm. I'd say check with Harold. It's a narrower than normal chain and I think the part number is in the archives somewhere but Harold should know what's what.

Meantime my E20 is back on the job after a pretty light snow winter. Deck is on, and the snowblower is back in the shed after being out for a year. I'll be overhauling it this summer.

Mower deck had one motor with a totally stuck set of brushes, no idea why. Used a spare top and now I'm back in business. Instead of using the rear discharge plate and my reinforcing plate I figured I'd try out the side discharge adapter and see how it works. Looks pretty solid, enough to hold the front right wheel without a reinforcing bar.

And NiCD batteries of course are fine.