(ET) Loader for sale.

I have a OEM front end loader that I would like to sell, It is on a ET20
with a cap right now but I would be willing to split it. The unit is in
very good working order and is original. It also has a OEM cap with canvas
side panels. I am in Hamilton  (Canada)  about 30 minute more or less north
of Buffalo. If you are interested please contact me directly and I'll send
photos am looking for a fair price but I don't want to get rich. I bought
the unit from Harold Zimmernan several years back and showed it twice. You
will need to come and pick it up.
Geof Thompson