(ET) Free / cheap throttle controls

It's spring cleaning time.  I've dug out a couple of items that someone
might want:

1. E15 throttle lever assembly, complete with mounting plate, lever, knob,
all microswitches, and wiring harness with plug.  Moves fairly smoothly,
but could use a good cleaning.  Removed from my E15 when I converted the
tractor to an electronic controller.  FREE.  If you can find a better
price
I'll let you have it for half of that. :-)  Just pay shipping.

2. General Electric forklift potbox type IC4485.  Nice smooth strongly
sprung threaded mechanical plunger can be pushed or pulled (goes all the
way through the potbox).  Resistance measures 9.3k released, 1.5 ohms
fully
depressed. Internal SPST microswitch makes at 1-2mm plunger travel.  Heavy
metal case.   Includes cable with plug & a mating connector with pins.  I
planned to use this to make a pedal for my E15, but my temporary hack
worked well enough that I never got round to it. Priced from $30 ("parts
or
repair") to $250 ("open box") on EBAY.  Ten bucks plus shipping takes it.

Please don't just reply to this message.  Email sent to the originating
adderss won't reach me anyway.  Contact me OFFLIST at the address found
here:

http://evdl.org/help/index.html#supt

David Roden - Akron, Ohio, USA