Re: (ET) Electrak Welders. ?? (Geof Thompson)

I tried making a start on that question (how many ETs remaining a few years ago). I got to 243. I'm sure that's low, but not all the Trakers are active on the Web, and the period of the forums distracted people.

I got to the point there were no more entries coming in, and the work of keeping the list lost out to other life priorities after a while.

Still, I have left the neglected list on the website, in case anybody
cares.

https://www.econogics.com/ev/etwhere.htm

Darryl
PS: if anybody sends me updates at this point, I make no commitments to if and when they would get done.