Re: (ET) E12M Snow Blower Adapter Kit

The kit to mount a 42" blower on an E12M  is the KD42 and the instructions are publication GEH-3996 (https://myelec-traks.com/GEH-3996.pdf).  Looking at the instructions, it appears to be composed of alternate lift springs and some mounting brackets. Since the E12M has the same PTO as all the other large frame tractors, I'm not sure why your documentation indicates the need for a PTO adapter. My understanding is the large frame PTO was an add on kit for the small frame tractors (E8M and E10M).  The E12M can use either the 38" or 42" blower, but the small frame normally ran the 38" blower and the other large frames used the 42" blower.
Someone please correct this if I am wrong.

Tim M