Re: (ET) E-20 restoration

 Mike,
Wow! Truly an amazing restoration - you stripped it down to bare atoms
before rebuilding it!
Also, very nice job on the video; I laughed several times at the parts
making their way to and from the tractor :-)
Thank you, Ken, for posting the link as I was indeed having trouble
finding it.
Regards,Ben

    On Wednesday, November 10, 2021, 10:43:51 AM EST, Ken Olum <kdo cosmos