Re: (ET) Elec-Trak E20 fixing up and modifications (including Curtis conversion)

 >I can't see [the pictures], unfortunately.

>Or maybe I should admit that I choose not to.  I'm one of those tinfoil
>hat
>types when it comes to Google.  I won't turn on Javascript for them, so
>all
>I can see of your photos is the first page, the first 30 photos.  I'm
>surprised that they'll even show me that many without being able to
>follow
>me around and snarf up my cookies.
I respect not wanting to be tracked all over the 'net. There are pretty
straightforward solutions to this, however, such as booting into a live
distribution of Linux to have an entire "burner" OS. Given we're talking
about the risk being overly enthusiastic tech giants vacuuming up data and
not malicious viruses, measures such as this should do the job. Or, visit
the local library with the link in hand so you can manually type it in on
their computer ;-)