Re: (ET) Elec-Trak E20 fixing up and modifications (including Curtis conversion)

Very nice work Ben. And nice machine shop :-)
The loader and everything pictured that you didn't talk about is quite interesting as well.

One small detail: the new control wiring includes a "ground bar" (as typically used in breaker boxes) that appears to be all your battery negative connections. I can't tell from the picture if this is insulated from the chassis? GE originally kept the battery isolated from to frame as has been the practice for on-road EV conversions.