(ET) Lower Bracket Dimensions Puzzel Picture for Bucket Loader

I had good fortune to come across a picture of the lower mounting bracket
for the bucket loader. It's hard for me to say what the dimensions are of
the Main Cross tube. Can anybody tell by looking at the picture?

I cannot post a picture on the list but if you reply to this email I can
send it directly to you or you can see the picture for yourself over on the
Facebook post for the sale of a bucket loader.