Re: (ET) What is letter B on sleeve hitch?

After reading my post I realized I needed to correct the wording slightly.
Hole B is used for large frame tractors with mid mount mowing decks. In addition to the GE E12M, the New Idea large frame tractors used mid mount decks. All front mount deck models (Wheel Horse and GE, except for E12M) use hole A.

Tim M