(ET) attachment storage

Hi, all. I have modified the mailing list system used by the elec-trak
list so that all attachments (including copies of your message in HTML)
will be detached and stored on our web server.  The message will be sent
out with words like "An attachment was scrubbed..." and a place to click
to view the attachment.  This avoids distributing potentially large
files to a large number of subscribers.  Previously I have told everyone
to put the attachments up on the web and send links, but now if you send
them to the list as attachments a reasonable thing will happen.  (I'd
still be happiest if you store the files on your own server, but if
that's a pain, don't worry about it.)

Unfortunately, however, the part of the mailing list system that
complains about large messages doesn't know that the large attachment
will be detached.  So you will still get a message from me saying that
your posting has been held for moderation because it's too large, but I
will now approve it without fussing.

                                        Ken