(ET) Rotisserie I've rebuilt a number of tractors over the years and my rotisserie is indispensable. I fastened a 10' length of 2" pipe about 8'. high. I mounted a block and tackle at each end. I bent 2 pieces of 1" strap steel into "U"s and fastened a lifting eye in the center of each. These "U's slide into the sleeve hitches on the front and rear of the tractor. The hook of the block and tackle goes into the lifting eyes and I raise the tractor about 24" high. I then loop a 12' piece of chain with a grab hook on one end around the 2" pipe and the "U"s. I lower and release the block and tackles leaving the tractor hanging from the 2 chains. I can now rotate the tractor along it's length.This facilitates.work on the bottom, such as motor replacement and drive belt tightening. I can even tilt the tractor slightly to ease working in the front battery box. Drop me a line and I'll send you a diagram. Phil Hubbard philiphbbrd gmail comy