Re: (ET) Front deck roller wheels

It's not a bad idea: You can buy the brackets that will support a wheel on Ebay and I think the original decks were designed for this. For some reason though they went with the bar.

When going up a good hill I tend to lift the deck so it is just barely off the ground. That puts a lot more weight on the nose of the tractor and it steers better.