Re: (ET) Where is CB-1 on an E12M?

Isn't that the one on the motor that trips if the armature gets too hot?

On 8/10/2021 10:25 PM, tb wrote:
I ask because I sure can’t find it on mine.

Finally found it on a  diagram in the manual, but that shows it at the back/top of the traction
motor—and I don’t see it there, or see how there’s room for it there.

I did find a couple of unconnected wires with round female connectors,
towards the right front tire.  One was labeled 5, which the schematic
shows going to CB-1.  Was it mounted up there somewhere?  Anyone have a
picture?

Thanks.
Thon