Re: (ET) E15 In New Hampshire

trailer, i imagine

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 5, 2021, at 9:54 PM, Mike Finck <mikefinck rocketmail com> wrote:

what is a-
Electrak Trainer?

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 5, 2021, at 3:02 PM, Rob Brockway via Elec-trak <elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu> wrote:

A friend of a friend in southern NH has a E-15 she would like to sell.  It includes the following:

E15 without mower
Electrak Trainer
Roto Tiller
Accessory Mount
Some spare parts

We are trying to determine the condition of the batteries.  They were good enough to allow me to drive the tractor around the yard after a short 10 min charge

If you are interested please email me at GETractor yahoo com.

Thanks

Rob in NH