Re: (ET) E-15 card 1 help

The Card 1 schematic is in the Homeowners Service Manual. I have SCR's and the various capacitors listed on my web store along with complete new cards. Since I build those I have every component involved and could get you whatever transistor, etc is needed. http://freerangeelectric.com/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&keyword=card+1&search_in_description=1&categories_id=17&inc_subcat=1&manufacturers_id=&pfrom=&pto=&dfrom=&dto=&x=0&y=0

Also edge connector terminals (someday I'll put a picture up!): http://freerangeelectric.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=285

Note that I generally don't bother to repair old cards.... at a minimum all new capacitors as the old ones are getting dried out by now, diagnose and repair other bad components, and more often than not there is mechanical damage to the card along the edge connector and/or from previous repairs.