(ET) E16 Drive Motor

The drive motor on my E16 was running extremely hot after 35 minutes of pulling a fertilizer spreader.  You could not touch the motor housing!  I took it to the local motor repair shop and they said it was shorted.  They cleaned and baked it at 200 degrees but that did not clear the short.  I am looking for another motor or just the fields that bolt on to the housing.  Should be the same as the E15 motor.  Any help would be appreciated.