(ET) E-15 with accessories for sale

Hello all,
I have an E-15 for sale, with a number of accessories, located in Southern
Vermont near Putney.  It needs to be picked up soon - the closing on our
house is Nov 13, and it has to be gone by Nov 12!  It's in generally ok
condition for a 50 year of tractor, with a lot of fairly recent parts, and
I'd like $750 for it (considering that's the current cost of the Alltrax
conversion equipment!)   I can put out pictures, I just wanted to get the
info out there as soon as I could.  We're moving to a small-yard place
where
we won't need the WonderBeast.  Here's the list:

E-15 tractor
        Body is in generally good shape with some rust in the battery
boxes.
        Front tires 7 years old
        Rear tires 1.5 years old
        Alltrax conversion done about 15 years ago, foot pedal for
throttle,
switch on dash for F/R, I think there is a way to increase the speed but I
never explored it.
        Batteries 2.5 years old
        New lift motor
        Transmission has been a little noisy for a while, and the gear
shift
lever just broke off, it's now in Low (it was in neutral after it broke but
I was able to get it into Low by pushing the stub that's        left with a
crowbar) (someone in NH said they had a transmission a few years ago, don't
know if it's still available).

Accessories:
        Mower (right control arm broken - the two parts will separate, I
just tied it with rope to help that not happen)
        Snowblower (wire to change chute direction has come off, I've just
been turning it by hand, all the parts are there).
        Lawn sweeper but motor not running
        Hedge trimmer
        Plow but one of the springs needs to be re-attached
        Wagon that has dump mechanism
        Chains
        Weight basket and second wooden basket
        a lot of paperwork - troubleshooting guides, etc.
        a few extra parts - contactors left over from the Alltrax
conversion, mower wheel, a grass trimmer head, etc.