(ET) ET sale

Harold was good to mention, on these pages, my sale of an ET-20.  Listed
on Craigslist, it is fully restored.  I imagine most will be put-off by my
price….but in this modern age of EV’s and the full restoration I think it
worth the money….to
someone out there.  I even replaced the axle with a METI 4-speed from
Jerry Rhodes.

Now, it may not sell at my price and I will bargain down a bit but want it
to go where it is appreciated.  To that end I’d gift it to an electrical
engineering school and wind up with no cash but with a tax credit.

Should you know of an appraiser please let me have his/her name.

Thanks, Jack