Re: (ET) mower decks and parts for sale

Sorry, I can't see the listing.  I'm not on fakebook, and I don't trust it
enough to enable javascript for even a public for-sale notice.  (The page
you posted requires javascript.)

Although fakebook has a stupefying number of users, I'm not the only one
who stays away. Some of us have never joined, and there's a small but
gradually growing trend toward users leaving them, both for some very good
reasons.

So, a suggestion: if you want the largest possible audience for your mower
deck offer, and you don't already have them listed somewhere on the open
web, you might want to consider doing so.

BTW, here's an interesting statistic: fakebook users skew somewhat to the
female side, 54% to 46%.

In any case, good luck with your sale.

David Roden - Akron, Ohio, USA