(ET) G E Elec-Trak - farm & garden - by owner - sale

 Good Morning to all,
 Jack Casey from Pearl River NY has decided to part with his Elec-Trak
after all these years and has asked if I would post to this list that he
has it listed for sale. You can find it on Craigslist at the following
link;
https://newjersey.craigslist.org/grd/d/pearl-river-e-elec-trak/7170176659.html
  You may also call Jack at 845 735 3228.

 Hopefully this will find a new owner that cares for it as well as Jack
did.
 Sincerely,
 Harold Zimmerman
 Clean Power Supply
 Ephrata PA
 Supplier of parts for General Electric Elec-Trak, New Idea and Wheel
Horse Electric Tractors

Sent from my MailBug email device. Info: 1-855-MAILBUG, mailbug.com